Get married in Tenerife, it’s Europe’s tropical island paradise.
Your wedding day is one of the most wonderful and exiting days of your mutual life. No wonder you want this occasion to be outstanding and extraordinary!
Over the past few years a rising number of couples like yourselves, have chosen the advantages of a destination wedding in Tenerife and celebrated away from home in their preferred surrounding. Tenerife is among the world’s top destinations for romantic weddings. Lonely beaches, crystal clear water, palm trees, mild evenings and the constant scent of flowers are just some of the reasons why. Experience the view of overwhelming sunsets, majestic mountains and valleys with tropical plants.
Most certainly getting married in Tenerife is the best decision!
The My Perfect Wedding team offers you the wonderful possibility to celebrate your wedding in Tenerife not just during summer, but any time of the year. The island of Tenerife, is full of hidden romantic spots, inviting you to set in your marriage and say “I do”.
How about a wedding ceremony in a fine dining restaurant, overlooking the ocean, surrounded by palm trees and the warmth of the sunlight, while back home the cold season is on? Isn’t that a wonderful thought?
Tenerife is the most popular wedding destination of the Canary Islands
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Tenerife and would like to explain to you in more detail what makes this Island such a special place for your wedding.
The Canary Islands are only on average a 3 1/2 hour flight away from the European mainland. Surrounded by the clear, refreshing water of the Atlantic, the largest of the seven islands, Tenerife, stands out by its distinctive symbol, the volcano “El Teide”, which incidentally is also Spain’s highest mountain and the largest volcano in Europe. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to take your wedding pictures in such amazing scenery?
Tenerife is known as the island of eternal spring, due to its mild temperatures all year round. The average temperature varies from a minimum of 22 degrees in winter to around 26 degrees during summer time. No other place in the world can offer such a small temperature difference between summer and winter to its visitors. The climate in Tenerife is one of the best and most enjoyable in the world.
In winter you can find snow on the peak of Mount Teide for almost 3 months – even though it is still very enjoyable to go swimming in the coastal areas. The coast catches the most sunshine, the least cloud and profit from the highest temperatures on the island.
There is so much to do in Tenerife
Tenerife is also known as a miniature-continent. Being full of surprises and contrasts, it is one of the most versatile wedding destinations in the world!
Get yourself ready for two World Heritage Sites, a National Park and more than forty nature reserves.
The treasures of Tenerife are waiting to be found! Tenerife profits from an incredible variety of landscapes and extraordinary natural riches like deep gorges, spectacular cliffs, lush forests with unique, prehistoric plant species, densely forested areas with Canary pine trees, valleys with tropical plants and deserts, lava fields and bizarre rock formations and an incredibly beautiful 400 km coastline with picturesque caves and countless beautiful beaches of black and golden fine sand. An ideal location to recharge and enjoy the ocean!
Not to forget the people of Tenerife. Their openness and cheerfulness, kindness and warmth are a pleasure for every European visitor to experience. Enjoy the hospitality of the “Tinerfeños”. There is no stress and no hassle, just pure relaxation!
Whether you are an active person or you prefer to take it easy, Tenerife offers something for everyone so we can arrange activities to go with your wedding like: diving and surfing, whale watching, hiking, horseback riding, biking, golfing, visiting theme parks and lots more. My Perfect Wedding gladly arranges activities and excursions for you, accompanying friends and family members. We are committed to fulfill your wishes and needs.
Nine other reasons to get married in Tenerife
- Combine your dream wedding with an unforgettable honeymoon, a great holiday or just a short trip to Tenerife. We can find great accommodation conditions for you and your wedding guests, check out our wedding accommodation page.
- Stable climate – Tenerife does not suffer from, as it happens with many other Wedding Destinations, bad weather conditions such as storms and hurricanes, like in the Caribbean, Barbados, Maldives, etc.
- Breathtaking wedding venues – Whatever your Event idea may be, here in Tenerife there are numerous, breathtaking venues, for every taste and budget. We offer from romantic to rustic and from simple to luxury, anything your heart desires at the best price.
- Outdoor weddings – Enjoy your dream event outdoors, all year round, thanks to the amazing moderate and stable climate of Tenerife.
- Tenerife is a very vivid island. – You’ll find a large variety of possibilities for excursions, free time, sport activities, culture, excellent food, and much more… so anybody can enjoy it. Here as well we can help you out with good suggestions.
- Daily cheap and direct flights to Tenerife from most major European airports
- 7% VAT only – Everything is cheaper in Tenerife due to the reduced VAT and other tax benefits.
- All transactions made in €uros
- Consulates of almost all European Countries are located in Tenerife
Thanks to all these stunning features there is no point in asking: you should definitely get married abroad in Tenerife!
Our wedding services in Tenerife…
Meet the Planner